The Quick Haul is a built-to-last compact e-bike that’s ready to tackle your daily grind. Think of it as the multitool of e-bikes: small and unassuming enough to be your daily go-to, yet capable of handling big jobs with finesse. The Quick Haul makes doing stuff by bike practical, easy, and fun—so you’ll reach for it just about every day. It’s designed to help you carry passengers and cargo with ease, and it’s a joy to ride. A compact, space-saving design simplifies storage and transport.
Small businesses, young families, everyday tasks, second car replacement
The Carrying Capacity You Need
The Quick Haul features an extra-long rear rack with a 50-kg (110 lb) capacity, so you can do a lot more—from hauling groceries to giving your kid a lift to school. Add an optional front rack to do both at once. The short, low-capacity rear racks found on most city bikes limit how much you can do by bike (and make defaulting to a car more likely).
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with an optional front rack
- Fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”) tall, with telescopic seat post and adjustable Speedlifter stem (no tools required)
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight