Special Edition Pashley Briton in Buckingham Black
This bike was part of a Montblanc photoshoot in London
The only lettering on the bike is the logo and make. No denotation of model.
Special Edition colour – One of One Buckingham Black Briton
- Classic geometry with elegant upright riding position: Comfortable ‘sit up and beg’ style upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. With a long stable wheelbase and relaxed steering geometry. The frame is hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods – with tubing hand-brazed into lugs – for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Soft touch cork grips: with ergonomic shaping these soft-touch cork-compound grips provide added comfort and secure handling whilst cycling.
- Small ‘ding-dong’ bell: a dainty ding-dong bell which sounds an elegant little ‘ding-dong’ to politely let pedestrians know you are arriving.
- 5 speed hub gears: With an easy-shift gear lever, they allow you to tackle hills and glide along gracefully on flatter terrain with ease. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Classic front lamp and rear LED light: a fully-fitted lighting set offers added safety with a dynamo powered classic headlamp – no batteries needed – and a high-visibility rear LED light.
- Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- Traditional style mudguards: with beautiful hand-applied silver-line detail, they protect you from unsightly mud splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- Easy-to-park propstand: a sturdy ‘kick-down’ propstand allows you to stand your bicycle upright with ease
- Classic frame-fitted pump: a traditional design in highly polished chrome, it fits securely to the cycle frame via integrated pump-pegs; easily at-hand when your tyres need an extra top-up of air.
- Traditional Brooks B67 aged sprung leather saddle: Aged natural leather saddle with elegant tie detailing. Ideal for country rides, absorbing the bumps as you go. Classically sprung for supreme comfort, the softer aged leather makes this saddle comfortable from day one and allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time. With handy rear luggage loops.
|Special Edition – Buckingham Black
|Sturmey Archer 5-speed, low maintenance hub gear (RXRD-5) with thumb shifter control
|Traditionally lugged and brazed hand-crafted steel frame
|Tubular crown, hand brazed
|Aged Black Brooks B67 natural leather saddle with tie detailing and twin coil springs
|Stainless raised bar on alloy and stainless steel stem
|All-weather, low-maintenance front and rear hub brakes
|28″ polished alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
|28 x1 1/2″ Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres with Kevlar Guard belt puncture protection and reflective side walls
|Classic profile steel guards with hand-applied silver lining
|Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts
|Traditional slender chromed steel cranks
|Protective chainguard, small ding-dong bell, classic hub-dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, propstand, cork grips, frame-fitted pump