This beast isn’t one to back down. The Chimera is built around a high tensile steel frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails.
Updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. A steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. A longer front centre increases stability, a longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V-type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle.
The Chimera also features 18-speed Shimano gearing with a large range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock-solid specification at an affordable price.
- Frame Steel gents 26″ wheel
- Fork Rigid steel 26″ wheel
- Headset Steel Full Ball Bearing
- B. B. Set Cotterless 5 Pcs
- Decals Insync Chimera SLR
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm
- Stem Steel MTB Type
- Grips Pvc MTB Type 90mm Black
- Front Brake V Type
- Rear Brake V Type
- Shifter Right Shimano Revoshift
- Shifter Left Shimano Revoshift
- Front Derailleur Down Pull, 28.6mm
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney RDTY21GS
- Chain 3/32” x 1/2” x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28 T
- Pedals 9/16″ PVC ATB Type
- Tyres Front 26″ X 2.10″
- Tyres Rear 26″ X 2.10″
- Rims 26″ Alloy 36 Hole Black Single wall
- Front Hub Steel 36H, Nutted
- Rear Hub Steel 36H, Nutted
- Saddle MTB Type Black
- Seat Post 25.4 X 300mm Steel Black