The Coyote Alpine FS hybrid, comes ready to take on your daily commute. Glide through grid lock and enjoy your city again. A lightweight responsive aluminium frame. Upfront a Zoom suspension fork, with lock out that softens the pot holes and tracks, but can be turned off when the road points upwards.
Equipped with 21 Shimano gears, the EZ button shifters, for smooth reliable shifting. The braking is taken care of by cable disc brakes with alloy brake levers, providing predictable stopping in all conditions.
As with all Hybrid bikes the Alpine FS features 32 spoke 700c wheels with 42c tyres, narrow enough for smooth rolling in the city, wide enough to take on bumpy trails and canal paths. The Alpine FS comes fitted front and rear LED lights, with a comfy Urban saddle and ergo handle bar grips.
- FRAME: Gents 700C Alloy Urban style frame
- FORK: Zoom 700C Suspension, CH387D-AMS with lockout.
- GEARS: Shimano 21 speed gears, with Shimano EZ Fire gear levers, a 14/28 7 speed Sunrace freewheel.
- CHAINSET: Triple 28/38/48T chainset with a cartridge BB set.
- WHEELS: 700C Alloy 32 hole wheels, Alloy QR 32 hole Disc hubs, with 700C X 42 black tyres.
- BRAKES: Mechanical disc brakes with Alloy brake levers,
- STEERING: 620mm handlebar, Alloy adjustable stem with Urban style Velo grips, semi integrated ahead headset.
- FEATURES: Gents Urban saddle, with a micro adjust alloy black 350mm seat post. QR seat clamp, Front and rear lights.